Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sorry it has been so long

I took a break from blogging for several months. I guess that I didn't really have anything important to say. That gave me a little time to think, and as we roll into the presidential election season I think that I'll be posting a bit of commentary on the people who think they can lead us.

I imagine that a lot of people will probably get angry from time to time as I post my opinions, but that is the way it goes. I kind of picture a series of essays on various subjects, no particular order - irreverent, irrelevant - you be the judge.

Until I get some of these written I bid you adieu.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seeds of Doom said...

Glad you're still alive and well. I look forward to playing political pingping, particularly with the bozos who are pretenders to the White House.

6:45 PM, February 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

web accutane 60 mg side effects - accutane treatment

7:38 PM, December 31, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home